Daily Johannesburg and Phalaborwa shuttle
Due to its near-perfect weather, Phalaborwa is affectionately known as ‘The Town of Two Summers’ and is an ideal stopover before embarking on a Big 5 safari in South Africa’s Kruger National Park and other game reserves. It also has one of the world’s largest copper mines, making for an impressive day trip.
Safari Link provides a regular shuttle service between Johannesburg and Phalaborwa.
By developing all of their excursions and packages with both domestic and foreign tourists in mind, the company has made it much easier to travel to these more isolated locations of southern Africa.
Alternatively, Safari Link also offers regular shuttle services between Johannesburg and Pilanesberg.
Connecting Johannesburg with Phalaborwa
Safari Link Southern Africa’s daily shuttle service between Phalaborwa in Limpopo and Johannesburg’s O.R. Tambo International Airport is well-known for its dependability and safety.
You will get the opportunity to capture some of South Africa’s most breath-taking scenery as you travel across the country’s Highveld and Lowveld districts.
The pick-up and drop-off locations in Phalaborwa were carefully chosen due to their accessibility to all of the game lodges and safari activities found in the adjacent Greater Kruger area’s private game reserves.
The shuttle departs from Johannesburg’s O.R Tambo International Airport at 7:00 a.m.
The transfer takes about 6 to 8 hours, with several convenience stops along the way so passengers can use the lavatory and buy snacks before continuing on their journey.
Your arrival destination can be any of the following convenient locations:
- Kamogelo Tourism Centre in Hoedspruit around 13:00
- Three Bridges Restaurant
- Balule Olifants West Gate
Connecting Phalaborwa with Johannesburg
This daily shuttle service follows the same route the other way around and also include some comfort stops en-route, allowing passengers to have a break.
The pick-up locations are also the same, with the shuttle departing from Phalaborwa early in the morning and leaving Hoedspruit around 11:00 to arrive at O.R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg by 17:15.
General Info About the Daily Shuttle Between Phalaborwa & Johannesburg
- The timing for the daily shuttle service is only a suggestion, and it may change depending on factors such as traffic, the weather, or delays at comfort stops.
- The fleet is comprised entirely of the most up-to-date models of vehicles, so you may travel in style and comfort the whole trip.
- The drivers have in-depth knowledge of the route that the daily shuttle takes and are able to enlighten passengers with some fascinating information as they go.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger or the booking agent to make previous arrangements for collecting at their preferred drop-off location.
- In addition to this shuttle service, Safari Link Southern Africa offers a private transfer service between the drop-off places for their shuttles and the resorts located within the wider Hoedspruit area.
Why Choose Safari Link?
Safari Link makes your transfers enjoyable and educational because all drivers are also qualified guides who are eager to share their knowledge and passion for safari with their customers.
Safari Link has over ten years of expertise in the tourism sector and continues to give travellers and holidaymakers with passionate, informed, and professional service.
Safari Link’s staff of highly qualified travel specialists, nature guides, and environment lovers will provide a memorable and informative trip through innovative and customised tour packages to suit any budget or demand.
You can find out more about these shuttles and services by enquiring from firstname.lastname@example.org or make a booking at email@example.com.
Alternatively, search for, and follow them on Facebook, Instagram or TripAdvisor.