Daily Pilansberg Private Transfers
Mo Afrika Tours is known for offering convenient and excellent private transfers from Johannesburg to Pilanesberg in luxury vehicles for groups of any size.
Individuals, couples, small and large groups, as well as requests for private transportation, are all accommodated by our shuttle service.
You can get to Sun City and Pilanesberg National Park fast and easily from Johannesburg by hiring a one-way private transfer from the airport from Safari Link SA.
Mo Afrika Tours is pleased to offer Pilanesberg Shuttle Services in a diverse fleet of vehicles, including sedans, luxury sport utility vehicles (SUVs), and various different-size minibuses, each of which has the capacity to carry up to 25 passengers.
A car with 4 seats is an option for smaller private groups.
We ensure that there are daily departures available for our private transfersto Pilanesberg and you will be able to customise your schedule to meet your individual requirements. You will be able to choose numerous departure times and locations depending on your flight.
Private groups can reserve a luxury vehicle, which includes air conditioning and other luxuries. We will plan your private transfer around your flight time in order to provide you with the most personalised attention and luggage assistance.
Your shuttle will pick you up from the airport, your hotel, or your house at the time you select. You will be taken to the Pilanesberg National Park in Northwest Province securely and on schedule.
You’ll be able to take in the breath-taking beauty of low hills, mountains, and South Africa’s natural greenery along the journey, as well as stop to buy fresh fruits from street vendors or other refreshments from safe service spots along the way.
There is also a selection of sophisticated kid seats available.
Alternatively, we also offer Madikwe private transfers.
Your shuttle will pick you up from the airport, your hotel, or another location in Johannesburg or Pretoria at the time you select, which may be between 05:30 and 06:30, and transport you to your chosen destination in Pilanesberg National Park.
You’ll be able to take in the spectacular landscape of low hills, mountains, and South Africa’s natural greenery along the trip, as well as make stops as desired.
Even the most laid-back visitor will find plenty of entertainment alternatives at Sun City, including the popular Valley of the Waves and Waterworld, where you can enjoy the artificial beach and a variety of water slides.
Other attractions include the Maze of the Lost City, the Kamp Kwena Crocodile Farm, swimming, water skiing, parasailing, sunset cruises, jet skiing, and the Sun City Golf Course, which has been voted the best in South Africa.
Sun City itself provides free shuttle services within and around your hotel, ensuring that you are never bored.
For airport pickups, customers are requested to connect to the airport’s free Wi-Fi and chat with the dispatch office via WhatsApp, since this will ensure that you are accompanied until you reach your driver.
If you need a round-trip ticket to Sun City, you should specify this when booking your reservation and provide your return date, time, and flight information.
You can also select a different pickup location and time.
Included in the Price of the Private Luxury Pilanesberg Shuttle
Your quoted price will include the following services:
- The transfer via shuttle service from Johannesburg or Pretoria to Pilanesberg National Park.
- A Door to door pick-up service from your address to your destination.
- Bottled water and Wi-fi on the vehicle during the transfer.
Excluded, that is, for Your Own Account
- Any purchases of a personal nature you make along the road
- Any conservation or entrance fees that may be payable.
- Excess luggage charges if applicable
- Any gratuities you choose to pay to a guide or driver.
You can add the following to the MoAfrika Shuttle Service when you book:
- A game drive in Pilanesberg National Park in an open safari vehicle before we drop you off at your destination – at an additional cost.
- A drop-off service at any of the lodges in the Black Rhino Game Reserve – at an additional cost.
General Information Regarding Private Transfers Between Johannesburg and Pilanesberg
- You will receive written confirmation of your booking.
- Infant seats are available upon request and at extra cost but must be requested at the time of booking.
- The transfer may unfortunately not be wheelchair accessible.
- If you cancel your transfer up to 24 hours before the time, you can receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start time of the transfer will not be refunded.
- The timeframes according to which the cancellations must be submitted are based on South African time (UTC + 02:00).