Daily Johannesburg and Pilanesberg shuttle
The Pilanesberg National Park is a popular 55,000-hectare game reserve in North West Province.
It is located about 160 kilometres northwest of Johannesburg and borders the Sun City resort and a major tourist attraction. The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including the Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, rhinoceros, and buffalo), as well as giraffes, zebras, antelope, and many bird species.
The Black Rhino Game Reserve is a private reserve that is incorporated into the Pilanesberg National Park. It is located on the north-western side of the park and is home to a large population of black rhinos.
Safari Link provides a regular shuttle service between Johannesburg and Pilanesberg.
Enjoy the convenience of booking such a shuttle transfers, as well as receiving individualised attention and a safe and picturesque drive.
Alternatively, Safari Link also offers regular shuttle services between Johannesburg and Phalaborwa.
Connecting Johannesburg with Pilanesberg and back
You can expect to be picked up by your shuttle at the O R Tambo International Airport around 07:00 and along the way via Pretoria, you may stop at some attractions and take in the breath-taking views of South Africa’s natural greenery, low hills, and mountains.
The shuttle from Pilanesberg back to Johannesburg will also leave early in the morning, for you to arrive at the airport by midday.
General Info About the Shuttle Service Between Pilanesberg & Johannesburg
- The schedule of the daily shuttle service is simply a guideline, and it may alter depending on variables such as traffic, the weather, or delays at comfort stops. Those are only some of the things that could affect the timing.
- After making a reservation, you will be emailed a written confirmation for your reservation.
- You may cancel the transfer and receive a full refund up to twenty-four hours before it is scheduled to take place.
- If you cancel your reservation fewer than 24 hours before the scheduled start time of the transfer, you will not receive a refund.
- Each and every vehicle in the fleet is the most recent model available, ensuring that you will enjoy a luxurious and stress-free journey throughout the entire journey.
- The shuttle drivers have in-depth knowledge of the route that the daily shuttle follows, and as a result, they are able to share with passengers some fascinating information as they go along the route.
In addition to this shuttle service, Safari Link Southern Africa also provides a private transfer service between the locations.
Why Choose Safari Link?
The fact that all of Safari Link’s drivers are also qualified guides who are keen to share their knowledge and enthusiasm for safari with their customers allows for an experience that is both fun and educational during your trip.
Safari Link has more than 10 years of experience working in the tourism industry, and the company continues to provide vacationers and travellers with service that is enthusiastic, well-informed, and professional.
The crew at Safari Link, which is comprised of highly trained travel specialists, nature guides, and people who care about the environment, will ensure that you have an experience that is both memorable and educational by creating unique and individualised tour packages that are adaptable to any spending limit or requirement.
Send an email to email@example.com with your question to learn more about the shuttles and services that are offered or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
You might also look for them and follow them on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or TripAdvisor.